UPDATE – 6.13.14 – Unfortunately we did not make it to the second round in the contest this year but we would like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who voted for Stratford!
Click HERE to Vote Daily thru June 7th and help the Stratford Dog Park win $100,000!!!
Click HERE to sign up for daily e-mail reminders to vote.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
YOU CAN VOTE TWICE A DAY!
1. LOGIN TO YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
2. IN THE SEARCH BOX AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, TYPE “BARK FOR YOUR PARK 2014″ AND SELECT THE BARK FOR YOUR PARK 2014 APP (LOOK FOR THE PAW PRINT ICON)
3. SELECT CT FOR THE STATE
4. SCROLL DOWN TO FIND STRATFORD IN THE CITY LIST AND CLICK THE STRATFORD LINK
5. CLICK THE ORANGE “VOTE NOW” BUTTON
6. ONCE YOUR FACEBOOK VOTE HAS BEEN REGISTERED, CLICK THE LINK THAT SAYS “YOU CAN VOTE AGAIN ON OUR WEBSITE”
7. OnCE YOU ARE REDIRECITED TO WWW.PETSAFE.NET/BarforyourPark enter your email address and the text in the verification box and then CLICK THE ORANGE “VOTE NOW” BUTTON
INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
YOU CAN STILL VOTE ONCE A DAY!
1. CLICK HERE: BARK FOR YOUR PARK 2014
2. CLICK ON THE “CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT” LINK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE AND SUBMIT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS (OR LOGIN TO YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT)
3. ONCE YOU ARE LOGGED IN, enter your email address and the text in the verification box and then CLICK THE ORANGE “VOTE NOW” BUTTON
*SAVE STRATFORD AS “YOUR CITY” TO MAKE VOTING QUICKER.
Show Your Support!
here to order your Stratford Dog Park t-shirt today.
Online Ordering is now closed – please email email@example.com if you would like to order.
Your $20 tax deductible donation will help fund future park maintenance needs, such as purchasing doggie waste bags to keep the park clean.
We are overjoyed that last night the Town Council voted in favor of creating a dog park! The 8-2 vote secures a location near the animal shelter, which we feel is a perfect fit because we can coordinate events with Stratford Animal Rescue Society and help find more dogs forever homes. Please thank your Council Member and especially Mayor John Harkins (Official Page) for working so hard to get this done. The SDPAC will release more exciting news as we move closer to breaking ground!
THANK YOU ALL for your continued support, this wouldn’t have happened without you!!
Click here to view more photos from the Dog Park Rally